Monday, August 13, 2012

#25 Positivity

Sometimes Life seems to be going just great. Everyone is healthy, gainfully employed, bills are being paid, kids are doing well in school, the car is running and the cable bill didn't go up. And then, it happens: a fender bender, a washing machine that floods the laundry, sick kids, a phone call from a relative suffering a crisis, your boss is giving you the hairy eyeball because of the unexpected personal phone calls and interruptions and an overdue bill notice came in the mail threatening collections. All in the same week, right?
It can be difficult to stay positive when everything seems to be going wrong. I could write about all the terrible ordeals I have survived, but they don't matter. What matters is that I'm here to tell you "this too shall pass."
My facebook page has been overrun with pretty pictures of sunsets and lovely, inspiring quotes. My answer to that is this:

I just thought this was really funny. Here are some more that made me smile:


There are so many of these floating around the internet. Some are funny, some are silly, some are sexy, but they all make me smile when I first read them. Feel free to reply with your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment