Wednesday, October 10, 2012

#31 Shopping for...kitsch?

I love cute things. I love gadgets. I love things that look like one thing but are actually functional as another. Recently I was in a store that had a water pitcher that looked like a set of Russian nesting dolls. The top of the doll came off and became a cup. The remaining bottom part was a water pitcher. Perfect for keeping by a bedside overnight. There was also a matching set of measuring cups. Both items were on the clearance rack at greatly reduced prices. Shoulda bought 'em. Here are some cute things I would love to have. A lot more of them are on one of my favorite store websites, www.thinkgeek.com

This is a carafe. The head comes off and becomes a drinking cup.




 I find this knife block strangely satisfying.

Measuring cups.



No comments:

Post a Comment