Monday, November 19, 2012

#35 Bzzzzz......

A co-worker of mine recently came into the office celebrating the fact that she received a big box of Burt's bees products in the mail for FREE! She said she was awardd the box by an online survey company called BzzAgent. I was skeptical because in the past I've seen online survey sites that bombard my email and spam me until I unsubscribe. She told me that BzzAgent was definitely NOT like that and to give it a try.
It was very easy to sign up. It was even easier to take the surveys! They were all so simple I finished them. Now I have to be patient and wait for more to arrive. My answers will be used to eventually let me try products for free. I can't wait for my first campaign!
Anyway, I would like to officially endorse BzzAgent. They seem like company genuinely interested in people's opinions and I have not received one spam yet. It's also a lot of fun to read what other Agents are trying. Everything is very clearly explained and easy to understand. Try, share, repeat.
I will post when I get to the next level and get my first campaign!
Please try it yourself at www.BzzAgent.com! Feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment