Tuesday, November 27, 2012

#37 some inspiration

I am re-reading a favorite book of mine:

Passion: Salon Professional's Handbook for Building a Successful Business [Paperback]

Susie Fields Carder (Author), Susie Fields (Author)

And today these words of wisdom, on page 95, caught my attention:

Never stop reaching for more:

Do more than exist - live.
Do more than touch - feel.
Do more than look - observe.
Do more than read - absorb.
Do more than hear - listen.
Do more than listen - understand.
                           - John H. Rhoades

Today I am going to keep this in my thoughts. I highly recommend this book to any professional in a customer service oriented business. You can order it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Professionals-Handbook-Building-Successful/dp/156253419X

No comments:

Post a Comment