Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#6: So what happens here at Armada-USA?

As I've said before (and I'm so grateful), I LOVE my job. A lot of customers picture us to be a huge corporate office, full of cubicles and a warehouse full of products being shipped everywhere. Some customers have asked about our salon and when they could come visit. The fact is, we are a small, privately owned company in an office in NYC. There is no salon on site. We are a team of individuals who conference on what our customers needs are, what we can offer, and we strive to process requests as accurately and efficiently as possible. There have been days where I have sat and done data entry for hours at a time. Other days I have worked in the shipping department and assembled boxes until they are stacked in towers taller than me. On a typical day, I sit at my desk typing my blog, updating our Facebook and Twitter feeds, reviewing some marketing materials, and drinking the wonderful green tea from Japan that we have here in the office. I truly enjoy answering the phone and talking to salon professionals from all parts of the United States. I have learned so much from their questions!
And my hair? It is now long enough to wear a ponytail! I'm so excited about it. The e-Cure Treatment has stopped the brittle breakage that made it seem like my hair wouldn't ever grow. I can honestly say the products work and I'm a loyal customer.
 Well...it's a busy day here with lots of orders coming in and going out. Phones are ringing, UPS men are wheeling in carts, everyone is typing and it looks like lunch is at my desk today. Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment